Hurt in an Auto Accident?
Call Caddell Reynolds, Your Arkansas Auto Accident Law Firm.
WHY YOU SHOULD CALL 479-242-1000 AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT
Simple. Caddell Reynolds will fight to get you the most money for your car accident claim that we can.
Don’t try to handle your car accident claim or any motor vehicle insurance claim on your own. It just is not in your best interest. The insurance companies and adjusters will try to minimize your settlement. That is their job. And it is our job to recover the full and fair compensation that you deserve. At Caddell Reynolds, our team of highly experienced Arkansas accident attorneys will fight hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
WE ARE YOUR TRUSTED CAR ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS IN ARKANSAS
At Caddell Reynolds you can depend on:
- Free in-office consultations to answer all of your questions
- Free phone consultations
- Free home or hospital visits
- We will evaluate your car accident claim and explain your rights under PA law
- We will handle all of the paperwork and insurance red tape
- We will make sure that you are fully compensated for lost wages, medical bills, pain & suffering & more
- We will stand by you every step of the way during the entire insurance claim process
- We will answer your calls promptly
- We will fight to protect your rights and make sure that no one takes advantage of you
- You pay us nothing up front
We have offices conveniently located throughout Arkansas to better serve you.
TYPES OF VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
Our leading Arkansas car accident attorneys have the experience you need to handle your Arkansas accident claim. We handle:
- Tractor Trailer Accidents – Due to the sheer size and weight of tractor trailers, or “big rigs”, accidents involving them often yield devastating results. When handling a tractor-trailer claim, a variety of parties are often involved including, but not limited to: brokers, attorneys, insurance companies, and trucking companies. These cases are more complicated and require a highly experienced law firm when handling these cases
- Car Accidents – Often times the most difficult part about car accident claim is proving which driver was at fault. With our team of legal experts and additional investigative teams we hire, we work hard to hold the guilty party accountable.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Because motorcycles offer little to no protection, accidents involving them often cause motorcyclists serious injuries. We have represented many bikers in accidents that were caused by other drivers due to negligence
- City or Private Bus Accidents – City or private bus accidents can occur due to bus drivers, not following rules and regulations. Additionally, bus accidents may occur due to improper maintenance of the vehicles. These cases can be complex due to the number of parties involved. Having an experienced bus accident attorney from Caddell Reynolds is advisable.
- Boating, ATV, Recreational Accidents – While these can be fun ways to travel, they can also be very dangerous resulting in serious injury. Accidents can be caused by driver negligence as well as a product defect
- Any accident caused by someone else
KNOW THE FACTS AFTER AN ACCIDENT!
It is the job of insurance companies and the adjusters they hire to settle your accident and injury claim for the least amount of money. It is our job at Caddell Reynolds to settle your insurance claim for the most money. It’s that simple. We are your advocate and will go the distance to represent your best interests at all times. You deserve maximum compensation for your claim and should not have to face the insurance company alone. The harsh reality is that many insurance agents are paid bonuses to keep claims low and do not always have your best interest in mind. That’s why you need an experienced Arkansas injury law firm from by your side every step of the way. At Caddell Reynolds, our attorneys and staff will work hard to protect you and your family.
LET US FIGHT FOR YOU
Handling a personal injury claim on your own is a stressful and frustrating process. Investigative, medical and technological resources are required for car and truck accidents. We hire accident reconstructionists, black box experts, skid mark analysts and medical professionals in order to accurately prove the cause of an accident as well as the severity of your injuries.
Additionally, we work with economic impact analysts and life care planners which allows us to establish the complete financial impact an accident has on our clients. We evaluate lost wages, medical expenses, as well as loss in quality of life to ensure our clients get the maximum compensation for their accident claim.
Our team of experienced car accident attorneys will work hard when dealing with the insurance company to make sure your rights are protected. Many insurance companies will try to get you to accept a quick payout settlement not long after your accident. This is a tactic to try to pay the minimum to the injured party, so please do not sign anything before speaking with an experienced injury attorney from Caddell Reynolds.
We recommend that you do not sign any documents or make any statements to the insurance company until we have evaluated your claim. Our goal is to protect your rights and fight for the maximum insurance settlement based on the facts and circumstances of your case.
Call Caddell Reynolds Injury Law for a Free Legal Consultation at 800-671-4100, or contact us by filling out the Free Consultation Form below.