Top Arkansas Pedestrian Accident Law Firm
Make The Right Call!
Pedestrian accidents can cause serious, life-altering injuries and sometimes even death. A recent study showed an estimated 70,000 pedestrians are injured in traffic-related accidents annually in the United States. And, over 5,300 pedestrians suffer fatal injuries in accidents each year.
Hire Caddell Reynolds to Handle Your Pedestrian Accident Claim
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a pedestrian accident call the experienced Arkansas pedestrian accident lawyers at Caddell Reynolds for help at 800-671-4100. When you call, you will speak with one of our top Arkansas injury attorneys absolutely FREE.
At Caddell Reynolds, there is never an attorney’s fee due up front. In fact, you owe us nothing until we recover for you. Call Caddell Reynolds, Arkansas’ leading personal injury law firm. We have offices conveniently located throughout Arkansas to better serve you.
We offer free phone consultations. Free office consultations. Free home & hospital appointments. And if you cannot get to us, we can come to you. We want to make it as easy as possible for you, so call us and ask any questions about your serious accident, injury or disability claim.
Stay Safe Tips For Arkansas Pedestrians:
- Be predictable – always look both ways before crossing a street and do not make risky decisions that could cause a potential accident.
- Remain visible – this becomes especially important at night. It can be difficult for drivers to see pedestrians, therefore, it can help if you wear clothing and gear that makes you more visible. We advise wearing bright, reflective gear if walking, jogging or biking, especially at dawn and dusk hours.
- Utilize sidewalks when available – walking on the shoulder of a road can be dangerous so when sidewalks are available, use them.
- Do not get distracted – when walking, keep your head up at all times. Do not look down at your mobile device or do anything that will cause you to take your eyes off what’s ahead of you or around you.
Safety Tips For Motorists
- Do not drive distracted – don’t use your cell phone, eat, adjust the radio, or do anything that takes your focus off the task of driving. In doing so, you risk causing injury not only to yourself but to others on the road.
- Drive with caution – this becomes even more important when driving at night or driving in inclement weather. During bad weather times, visibility is decreased and makes it harder to see pedestrians on the road. Drive slowly and cautiously to avoid an accident.
- Yield to pedestrians at crosswalks – pedestrians have the right-of-way at crosswalks and therefore it is important that you yield and allow them to cross the street safely.
If you or a loved one has been seriously or fatally injured in a pedestrian accident call the experienced Arkansas accident attorneys at Caddell Reynolds for help at 800-671-4100. When you call, you’ll speak with one of our top Arkansas Personal Injury Lawyers absolutely FREE.
Caddell Reynolds. Make the right call!