Arkansas Wrongful Death Attorney
Make The Right Call!
Losing a loved one is devastating. And losing a loved one due to the negligent conduct of another is heartbreaking. When a loved one’s death is caused by the negligent or intentional act of another, struggling with the knowledge that the death should not have happened can cause overwhelming grief.
A wrongful death lawsuit is a way to figure out what happened, why it happened and then seek justice and financial compensation for the family. Our caring wrongful death attorneys understand the delicate nature of these cases.
Although no amount of compensation is enough compared to the loss of a loved one, a wrongful death claim can help a family to recover money for medical expenses, funeral expenses and a host of other financial losses a family may face.
Why You Should Hire Caddell Reynolds to Handle Your Wrongful Death Claim
Caddell Reynolds has the experience you need to handle your wrongful death claim. Our attorneys, staff, and investigators will leave no stone unturned to get to the facts and find answers. Whether your loved one was fatally injured in a car accident, a motorcycle accident or from a medical mistake, we will work tirelessly for you and your family to get to the truth. We will seek the maximum compensation based on the facts and circumstances relating to your case.
If a loved one is the victim of a wrongful death matter call the experienced Arkansas wrongful death lawyers at Caddell Reynolds for help at 800-671-4100. When you call, you will speak with one of our top wrongful death attorneys absolutely FREE.
At Caddell Reynolds, there is never an attorney’s fee due up front. In fact, you owe us nothing until we recover for you. Call Caddell Reynolds, Arkansas’ leading personal injury law firm. We have offices conveniently located throughout Arkansas to better serve you.
We offer free phone consultations. Free office consultations. Free home & hospital appointments. And if you cannot get to us, we can come to you. We want to make it as easy as possible for you, so call us and ask any questions about your serious accident, injury or disability claim.
Understanding a Wrongful Death Claim
Wrongful death is a legal term for the type of lawsuit filed by family members when a loved one has died due to the negligent or intentional act of another. Below are some examples of wrongful death lawsuits.
- Death by a negligently manufactured or dangerous product
- Death in a motor vehicle accident including car, truck, motorcycle
- Death from a slip and fall accident
- Death caused by a dog attack or other animal attack
- Death in a pedestrian accident
- Death due to a medical mistake or hospital error
- Death due to a defective medical device or prescription drug
Put Caddell Reynolds to Work for You
We have the experience you need to pursue your wrongful death claim. Some of the damages that you can recover include:
- Medical expenses incurred by your loved one as a result of the accident
- All burial and funeral expenses
- Financial support the deceased was expected to contribute to his or her surviving family members
- Compensation for the deceased’s loss of enjoyment of life
- Payment to the survivors for loss of the companionship of the deceased
- Compensation for the pain and suffering of the survivors
- The surviving spouse may also collect damages for his or her loss of consortium
Contact us for a free consultation. We have offices conveniently located in Jonesboro, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, and Rogers to easily serve you.
Call Caddell Reynolds Injury Law for a Free Legal Consultation at 800-671-4100, or contact us by filling out the Free Consultation Form below.